Cracking Forums
What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Printable Version

+- Cracking Forums (http://www.cracking-forums.com)
+-- Forum: Entertainment Hut (http://www.cracking-forums.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: TV and Movie (http://www.cracking-forums.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: What Have You Been Watching Lately? (/thread-8.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - crazysam23 - 12-07-2015

(12-05-2015, 01:52 AM)Falcon Doveowl Wrote: I just finished up Jessica Jones. A+
I have mixed feelings about that show. She's edgy enough to make a knife look dull, BUT it's some damn good action.

I'm rewatching Marco Polo, because s2 is coming in January.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Glowbo - 12-13-2015

I've been slowly getting through Twin Peaks. There's been a large David Lynch backlash for who knows how long, so it's a bit of a nice surprise that I've been enjoying it so far.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Mason - 01-01-2016

Started to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, after holding off doing so for years.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Sprink - 01-07-2016

(01-01-2016, 04:07 AM)Mason Wrote: Started to watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, after holding off doing so for years.

I think it's worth it. I hope you do so too!

I've been watching Grandfathered, a show featuring John Stamos from Full House and Josh Peck from Drake & Josh. They just started airing episodes again after taking December off.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Glowbo - 01-10-2016

Saw The Hateful Eight in 70mm several days ago, and American Psycho a few days earlier than that.
American Psycho was hard as hell to watch after reading the book, but I have to give it props for somehow managing to adapt the novel in the first place (and Christian Bale was the best choice out there by far for the lead role).

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - crazysam23 - 01-10-2016

Started watching Borgia on Netflix. It's pretty damn good. Lots of action and backstabbing.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Sprink - 03-29-2016

I just finished re-watching the entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho in the span of a week. I'm really at a loss of what to do with my spare time currently.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Grungie - 03-29-2016

Jesus man, I wish I could sit down and go through a 100+ episode show in a week.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Sprink - 03-29-2016

(03-29-2016, 07:50 PM)Grungie Wrote: Jesus man, I wish I could sit down and go through a 100+ episode show in a week.

It isn't often when I get that sort of drive. That and JJBA part 4 will probably be all of the Anime I'll watch for the year, to be honest. If I can keep going I'll probably check out something more Mystery or strictly comedy oriented, rather than a Shonen or a Shonen with a bit of Comedy.

RE: What Have You Been Watching Lately? - Grungie - 03-29-2016

I like some of the sitcom style anime like Working or Servant X Service. Though they are written by the same guy...

I did get a bunch of manga/light novels in, and my guilty pleasure Absolute Boyfriend was in the list. Man I hate that I like this shojo cheesecake.